Pages

The Donjon Generators

As you can quite clearly tell, my connection difficulties have been resolved. However, the length of this rectification is unknown to my person, as this sort of thing occasionally has a tendency to come and go. So, I'd like to utilize this unknown span of functional time to provide you with an impressive collection of random content generators. I know, such programs are quite common in the realm of Hosting tools, but I feel this site warrants special attention for their extensive world-building programs and other assorted goodies (most available in varying genres, no less). The design of said website is quite spartan and lacking ornamentation, but one may estimate that this is due to the undoubtedly large amount of resources they devote to provide a wide range of variables to customize during NPC/dungeon/star system/loot/etc. generation.

donjon.bin.sh/world/

24 comments:

ChazWellington said...

good to know!

Tom said...

hm, pretty cool generator

Jordan Vargas said...

Ah, thank you for this.

Unknown said...

glad you're back up and running. good resource

steweneweduk said...

I'm back with more music! Had some issues but all good now!

Hate when my internet starts bugging out, FIRST WORLD COUNTRY PROBLEMS, so selfish in the grand scheme.

Anonymous said...

I´m glad you resolve your connection problems. thanks for posting.

13-c-a-t-s said...

que?

Kyle said...

Flaky internet sucks. Hope it's up for a long time now :)

Lhosreiff said...

Kinda cool, Ive always loved mapping.

tomatoshadow said...

I've been looking for that kind of stuff! Always ended up on the same sites. I'll definitely use that when I need it next time!

Sety said...

damn internet, mine is the same way

James Lyndon said...

Good to know :)

Dave said...

Thanks for sharing, il have to try it out

The Wired said...

Thanks! I'm in no position to start up a game of D&D any time soon, but I'll keep this bookmarked

Intraman said...

thanks for the link gotta try it

Careface said...

This looks awesome. Never heard about it. Will take a further look, thanks for the tip.

James Lyndon said...

I'll take a look thx :D

Alt Gr said...

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Geojour said...

Very interesting!

Gino6 said...

I designed a dungeon for minecraft but I wanted it to not be generated. It's fun to create one.

The Suit said...

I'm checking this out right now. It's really neat so far.

Dave Benzene said...

Thanks for the link, great resource

Unknown said...

This was actually quite amusing, thanks!

Blogger said...

oh wow

Post a Comment